Doctor insights on:
Does Vaginal Bleeding Mean Im Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: May mean infection as well. An exam would be helpful. ...Read more
No, if you have: Had your period since the last time you had sexual intercourse then you aren't pregnant. Any time when in doubt - take a pregnancy test. They are inexpensive, accurate ; easy to use. The standard home test can be done when you think you might have missed a period (i know that is strange to say since you have irregular periods). Take care. ...Read more
Unknown: To occasionally have a bit of spotting with intercourse may not mean anything bad. If it happens every time or if it is heavy then you should see your gynecologist. You could have a cervical infection, polyps, yeast, or dysplasia. An exam should be quick an easy to disclose the cause. ...Read more
Blood: Usually related to early cycle or traumatic intercouse ...Read more
Nonspecific: The meaning depends on what has been happening in your life as a whole. Are you under increased stress? Dieting? Unusually sexually active? Started a new exercise program? You are at an age when spotting between periods is common due to changes in hormones which can be due to diet, stress, exercise, et al. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does bleeding mean im pregnant?
- Does vaginal discharge mean im pregnant?
- What does it mean if im pregnant and bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I'm pregnant and im bleeding what does that mean
- If im spotting does that mean im pregnant
- Does ovulation mean im pregnant?
- Does dizziness mean im pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free