Doctor insights on:
Does Using Silicone Lube Make It More Likely That I Will Get Penile Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
If penile cancer is detected early, is amputation necessary?even with hpv present, if you keep your penile hygiene well, do you get penile cancer?
I went tanning about 8 months ago and have had a rash on penis since , is it possible to get penile cancer from tanning 1 time?
NO: Don't worry you will not get penile cancer, so many other factors involved to get one , age ( not at 25 ) , personal hygiene , not cleaning fore skin , exposure to carcinogens like chimney sweeping etc , uncommon in western world, you rash may some allergic reaction from detergents , under wear go and see your doctor and keep you mind at ease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you have hpv on penis, and if you keep your general penile hygiene good with no smegma, do you get penile cancer still? Scared!
Rare but happens: The risk depends on the strain.The wart strains appear to have no potential to trigger penile cancer. Next, you have ample opportunity should the process begin to seek out treatment before it transitions to a cancer. Just pay attention to the penis & examine it on a regular basis. If any odd sores or skin changes occur, have it evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a correlation between using silicone lube and penile cancer?
- What are the factors that make it more likely to get colorectal cancer?
- Does coffee make me more or less likely to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does masturbating make premature ejaculation more likely?
- Are there certain things that make getting phlebitis more likely?
- Does having an aunt with uterine cancer make me more likely to have one too?
- I know some people are more likely to get gi cancer than others which ones
- Talk to a oncologist online for free