Doctor insights on:
Does Using Nitric Oxide Hurt Me
A gas that can directly relax vascular smooth muscle. It is used in the critical care setting to treat pulmonary hypertension. This can be seen in premature neonates with bronchiopulmonary dysplasia or neonates with congenital heart disease. It may be used in adults with severe pulmonary ...Read more
No: It's the precursor molecule of Nitroglycerin which is used for people who are having, or at risk of having, a heart attack. It's a potent vessel dilator and improves circulation to tissues that are starved for blood and oxygen. Don't confuse it with nitrogen dioxide with is a nasty pollutant or with nitrous oxide (laughing gas, an anesthetic). ...Read more
I'm thinking of trying nitric oxide supplement, good idea? Will it hurt or help, I'm interested in maintaining good heart health.
Many uses: Nitric oxide functions as a signaling molecule (neurotransmitter) telling your body to make blood vessels relax and widen. Bodybuilders and athletes may use Nitric Oxide for blood flow, oxygen delivery, glucose uptake, muscle velocity, power output, and muscle growth. There are side effects associated with this supplement. Do your homework. How about balanced eating with whey protein. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does nitric oxide cause acne?
- Does nitric oxide increase blood pressure?
- Does pomegranate juice help with nitric oxide levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Effects of nitric oxide on the muscles
- How long does the nitric oxide booster last?
- What does nitric oxide do during digestion?
- How long does nitric oxide last?
- Talk to a critical care specialist online for free