Doctor insights on:
Does Using Lubricant Inhibit Conception
Maybe: Most lubricants - k-y jelly, vaseline, water-based lubricants like astroglide, and even natural substances like olive oil or saliva (spit) are all toxic to sperm. Having said that, many couples get pregnant using these - it may make more difference if the male partner has a low sperm count. Less lubrication may be needed when a woman is ovulating. Pre-seed is safe for sperm - search online. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My husband and I are trying for our first baby. Does using lubricant decrease your chances of conceiving???
Unlikely: There should be no reason.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it safe to soak my contact lens using a contact lens lubricant instead of a contact lens solution?
When ttc is using lubricant preseed helpful?In the past 8 months i've had 2 miscarriages and ttc now.
What's to be expected? Might using a water based lubricant make sex easier while suffering from chronic thrush?
Dry eye cure: There is no specific cure for dry eye. It is a chronic problem. You can decrease your need for artificial tears by having punctal plugs placed by your eye doctor though and many patients have a significantly decreased need for lubrication drops after this is performed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a yeast infection last after using monistat?
- Why does my breath still smell after brushing and using mouth wash?
- Using coconut oil as personal lubricant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can using baby oil as lubricant cause yeast infection?
- How long does implantation take after conception?
- Does discharge change after conception?
- Does basal temperature rise after conception?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free