Doctor insights on:
Does Uri Other Viral Illness Cause Urticaria
Can viral illness cause hot flashes without fever? Have felt very warm and clammy off and on all day. Temperature normal.
Yes.: But if it continues, see a doctor. There are other causes such as thyroid, or just being in a very hot climate. ...Read more
I have connective tissue disease. What kind of viral illness would cause this--have low white count and sometimes not enough neutrophils.
See below: Some viruses ranging such as the common cold have implicated in triggering autoimmune connective tissue diseases but you have to have a genetic prediposition for autoimmune disease for this to even occur. However; the autoimmune disease can itself can cause low white blood cell counts and neutrophils. ...Read more
Viral infection: There are dozens of different viruses, and yes, some are capable of inhibiting bone marrow cell synthesis with subsequent low cell counts. This does not mean, however, that your results are necessarily related to a viral illness and you deserve to have further investigation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Flu: Common, due to immune system being put to the test. ...Read more
M57, will i get accurate A1c (sugar) result if done during cold/flu/viral illness, using clarithromycin as well. Thanks?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Urticaria uri other viral illness
- Does asthma cause urticaria?
- Does antibiotics cause urticaria?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Viral urticaria
- How long does feeling warm associated with viral uri last?
- How long does malaise associated with viral uri last?
- How long does energy level associated with viral uri last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online