Doctor insights on:
Does Tylenol Cause Blood Thinning
Anticoagulants are any of a variety of drugs which decrease the body's ability to make or sustain blood clots. They fall, generally, into two categories. Drugs like Aspirin and clopidogrel (plavix) prevent platelets from forming the initial stages of a clot. Drugs like warfarin (coumadin) and dabigatran (pradaxa) block the later process ...Read more
2weeks ago took 12 500mg tylenol (acetaminophen) in 24 hours had blood test week later normal should i be able to forget about it now? took them every 4 hours
Depends on reason: You should be fine by now but the reason is important. Was this directed by your medical provider or was this a dosage you decided for yourself. In the future ask your provider if you are instructed to take more than 8 in 24 hours as to why. If you self-decided this dose in the future check with your medical provider before you start to take them to ensure the reason matches the dosage. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not paying attention I took 12 500mg Tylenols (acetaminophen) in 24 hours not all in once had a blood test a week later normal have not taken one since im I ok?
Yes: You'll be fine. Be more careful in the future. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does ibuprofen cause blood thinning?
- Does fish oil cause blood thinning?
- What causes blood thinning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Glucosamine cause blood thinning
- Does tylenol cause glaucoma?
- Does tylenol cause drowsiness?
- Does green tea have a blood thinning effect?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free