Doctor insights on:
Does Two Lines Mean Im Pregnant On An Ovulation Test
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
If on Depo-Provera and new choice ovulation detector shows two lines but one is faint does that mean im pregnant?
No: The ovulation test looks like a pregnancy test, but they measure different things in the urine. The ovulation test measures the hormonal increase (lh surge) that leads to ovulation. A positive test means that you will likely ovulate in the next 24 hours. The pregnancy test usually measures a specific hormone secreted by the developing pregnancy (beta-hcg), so a positive test indicates pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm trying to get pregnant.I did an ovulation test and shows that in not ovulating. Could this mean i'm pregnant?
Hi, I did an ovulation test two weeks ago (Sunday October 18th) and the test was positive. When should I check if I'm pregnant with a home test?
Hi, what does it mean when your ovulation kit hast two faded lines for two days? Am i ovulating or are my hormones low? Hoping to get pregnant. Thx p
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does two lines on an ovulation test mean?
- What does two lines mean on a ovulation test?
- What does two blue lines on a pregnancy test mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does 2 pink lines mean on a pregnancy test?
- Does a very faint line on pregnancy test mean pregnant?
- Does an evaporation line on a pregnancy test mean anything?
- How many lines on a pregnancy test mean your pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free