Doctor insights on:
Does Two Lines Mean Im Pregnant On An Ovulation Test
No: The ovulation test looks like a pregnancy test, but they measure different things in the urine. The ovulation test measures the hormonal increase (lh surge) that leads to ovulation. A positive test means that you will likely ovulate in the next 24 hours. The pregnancy test usually measures a specific hormone secreted by the developing pregnancy (beta-hcg), so a positive test indicates pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I'm trying to get pregnant.I did an ovulation test and shows that in not ovulating. Could this mean i'm pregnant?
Hi, I did an ovulation test two weeks ago (Sunday October 18th) and the test was positive. When should I check if I'm pregnant with a home test?
What's it mean when i've gotten multiple positive ovulation tests? Could it be picking up pregnancy or?
I took an ovulation test 90mins after i had sex and it came out negative, does that mean i can't be pregnant? I think i ovulated 1 or 2 days before
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does two lines on an ovulation test mean?
- What does two lines mean on a ovulation test?
- Does ovulation mean im pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does two lines mean on a fertility test?
- Ovulation test 2 lines
- Does it mean im pregnant if i ovulate a lot?
- What does 2 pink lines mean on a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free