Doctor insights on:
Does Too Much Sugar Cause Constipation
No: In normal situations, that can not be mantained as a truth. However, in presence of tendency to it, risk factors like obesity, family history, it will certainly contribute to make things worse. On the othr hand, eating healthy and using mostly natural (eg from fruits) sugars, in the right proportions, is a much better idea which might decrease probabilities or acquiring or worsening diabetes. ...Read more
RETAINS WATER: Human Body is 60% water by weight.Water is both in the cells(iNTRAVASCULA)and(EXTRAVASCULAR)outside the cells. Too much water is bad for the body as too little is Too much Sodium causes increased water in and out of the cells and that causes increase in Blood Pressure Most humans will simply excrete the excess Na,But20%of have genetic disposition that causes Na retention,that cause water retention ...Read more
Sugar Problems: Continuing deterioration of health to the point of loss of body functions. I know a man that was so bad (could not even walk), the doctors told him he had 3 months to live. On his own, he decided to give up soft drinks. That was 7 years ago and now he is healthy with no walking problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does too much sugar cause nosebleeds?
- Too much protein causes constipation
- Does sugar cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can too much vitamin c cause constipation?
- Can too much caffeine cause constipation?
- Can eating too much cause constipation?
- Can drinking too much water cause constipation?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online