Doctor insights on:
Does Too Much Sex Cause A Girl To Have Painful Periods
Can eating too much garlic, ginger, bottled & packaged seasonings cause painful periods and excess bloating? Make them earlier?
No: No it will have no affect on the periods and will not make them earlier ...Read more
My 18 year old daughter is having dark brown discharge, what would cause that? She is on birth control, for painful periods and she is not having sex
Could be break thru: Bleeding on her pill or something else, she needs to see her gyn for an exam , blood work and an ultrasound. ...Read more
Heavy periods: If your periods are too painful and normal pain medications don't help, see a GYN for consultation and maybe US to determine whether or not you have masses/fibroids, endometriosis, or adenomyosis. Hormonal control using contraceptives like the pill/patch/ring/IUD/implant, used continuously, can lighten or even stop your periods, decreasing pain. Ablation is an option if done childbearing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the cause of very painful periods? I had gotten a ultrasound & i had no cysts & all was clear, what could be other reasons for abnormal pain?
My friend is having heavy flow n very painful periods this time she is 20 yrs of age neva had sex what should she do?
I have 4 cysts on my left ovary and could that be the cause of my heavy extremely painful periods what do u recommend I do?
Depends: Sometimes patients have follicular cysts, these are normal functional cysts of the ovary. They are typically no more than 2.5 cm in max diameter. Did your physician say you had a bigger cyst than that? Some cysts are associated with endometriosis which causes extremely painful periods. Those types of cysts, endometriomas, sometimes need to be removed. Consult DR for more information ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does having an abortion cause a low sex drive?
- How hard does someone have to hit their head for it to cause a brain bleed?
- What are the best ways to aleviate a stomach ache caused by too much chocolate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does eating too much papaya cause skin to turn yellow?
- How much hair does a teen girl usually have should she wax?
- Does drinking too much water cause my bladder to leak?
- How much fast food would you have to eat to cause a heartattack?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free