Doctor insights on:
Does Too Much Fluoride Cause Growth Delay
Maybe: The ada has warned that babies may be over exposed to Fluoride and there are some health concerns. According to the cdc, up to 30% of infants are overdosed with Fluoride via water. This can cause diverse dental problems called fluorisis. Also, in 2006, the national academy of sciences, labeled Fluoride as a" potent hormone disruptor" capable of affecting thyroid hormone and potentially growth. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dear dr.. am 11 week pregant now.but my belly siz is so small.before i had a history of abortion due to growth delay..am very tensed that will happen again ...pls reply doc?
Alot: Alot.Get a more detailed answer ›
A few places...: Most municipal water supplies are regulated to make sure Fluoride levels are safe. Well water, of course, is not regulated the same. There are testing kits you can buy if you are concerned that will allow you to test the level of Fluoride in your water. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A loose dog study.: Am J Emerg Med. 1988 Jan;6(1):1-3. Fluoride-induced hyperkalemia: the role of Ca2+-dependent K+ channels. Cummings CC1, McIvor ME. Author information Abstract Acute Fluoride poisoning is associated with sudden cardiac death by an unknown mechanism. Because F- binds to Ca2+ to cause marked hypocalcemia, lowered serum Ca2+ concentrations have been thought to be a major underlying factor in the ventricular irritability of F(-)-toxic patients. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does too much citrus fruit cause diarrhea?
- Does eating too much papaya cause gas?
- Does too much vitamin c cause itching?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does drinking too much soda cause frequent urination?
- Does eating too much papaya cause skin to turn yellow?
- Does too much vitamin d cause eye twitching?
- Does too much iron cause intestinal gas?
- Talk to a dentist online for free