Doctor insights on:
Does Tmj Cause Headaches
Can migraine headaches cause dizziness? Do migraines cause dizziness or can normal headaches cause this as well?
Difficult question : True mastoiditis - a purulent infection of the mastoid bone - is ridiculously rare in this day. In my 22 years of practice I have never seen it. I have, however, had patients referred to me with pain around their ears who were told they had mastoiditis who had something else such as jaw spasm. Sometimes patients have a ct or MRI with benign swelling misdiagnosed as mastoiditis. See an ENT doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Posture and TMJ: There is a direct correlation. When the dental bite is collapsed, the head moves forward and the cervical spine is altered, affected and damaged if this is long term. The dental bite changes as the head us uprighted and returns to normal over the long axis of the body. Maintaining good posture is supportive of a healthy TMJ and vice versa. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where does tmj cause pain
- Does tmj cause sinus problems?
- Does tmj cause hearing loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does a misalignment of the 2ndvertabrae cause tmj?
- What does a tmj headache feel like?
- Can tmj cause headache behind the eyes and temples?
- Tmj headache
- Talk to a dentist online for free