Doctor insights on:
Does Tilting The Pregnancy Test Cause A Foul Result
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yesterday i had a positive pregnancy test and today is negative. Can my thyroid medication cause the wrong results?
Can stress cause your cycle to stop? Almost 3 weeks late and negative pregnancy test results. Will an eptopic sp? Pregnancy cause negative results?
All can be true: Urine pregnancy tests are rarely negative if you are pregnant. And they are not specific for what type of pregnancy (normal, not normal, ectopic, etc). Stress, hormone imbalances, thyroid disease can all cause irregular periods. You should see your doctor to figure out which is the problem. Better to know and treat now. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why do some women never get a positive result on a pregnancy test? What could cause hCG to not register on their hpt?
Would smoking Meth on a reg basis cause my Hgc levels to stay low enough to give a negative result on a pregnancy test?
If i had sex took a pregnancy test and the result was negative then i got my period and now my period is very late, what could be the cause of that?
Can I be Pregnant?: Remember, viable pregnancy stops vaginal bleeding. Thus, having a period represents physical proof that one is not pregnant. Delayed or missed periods are very common in the young. They are usually caused by extremes: extreme dieting, extreme exercise, obesity, poor nutrition, extreme stress and other things that cause hormonal fluctuations. ...Read more
I was reading a study on genistein and its effects on hCG production.
Is it possible it can cause a 'false negative' pregnancy test result?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does having intercourse prior to taking a pregnancy test affect the results?
- Does pregnancy cause a lump under the belly button?
- Does the drug provigil cause a false positive on a drug test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will adipex affect the results if a pregnancy test
- What does the question mark on a pregnancy test mean?
- Can alcohol effect the results of a pregnancy test?
- Can the results of a pregnancy test change?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online