Doctor insights on:
Does Thyroid Medication Make You Sleepy
Does Tylenol 3, Tylenol with codeine, make you sleepy? I am only 113 lbs and Percocet usually makes me very sleepy.
Depends on person: While the typical half-life of zipiclone is six hours, this is variable from person to person. Older people, those with liver disease, or those who have also taken alcohol or any other sedating substance often find that zopiclone has a much stronger and longer lasting effect, sometimes to the point of interfering with breathing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does thyroid medication make you gain weight?
- Does lack of thyroid medication make you hallucinate?
- Does claritin make you sleepy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does benadryl make you sleepy?
- Does nitrous oxide make you sleepy?
- Does allegra make you sleepy?
- Does loratadine make you sleepy?
- Talk to a neurologist online