Doctor insights on:
Does Thyroid Make Your Legs Ache
What does it mean when your legs feel weak, you can's really keep your balance and your footsteps feel heavy?
See doc.: With symptoms like this i think you should see your doc for evaluation. Wonder if there is some weakness or neurologic deficit of the lower extremities. ...Read more
Need expert advice. What illnesses cause you to feel tired, achy, and dizzy when raising your arms above your head?
Suclavian steal syn: Se your local vascular surgeon to rule out subclavian steal syndrome. You couild have several other vascular related problems associated with your symptoms. Good luck and let us know what your final diagnoses and treatment end up being? ...Read more
Weak legs: Probably not as a result of hormones. You should ask your PC to refer you to either a neurologist or orthopedist (or both) to see what is causing your symptoms and what can be done about it. Don't wait too long. ...Read more
Not sure...: What you are trying to ask. Please re-word your question so it is clearer. ...Read more
Side/stomach pain: There are a great many possibilities. Best to get a check up with your health care giver. ...Read more
Never: See a dermatologist so you can better deal with whatever you really have. ...Read more
Yes: When you develop neck arthritis, it is usually associated with loss of disc space height. As the disk collapses, you often times lose the normal curvatures of the spine. Doctors call it loss of lordosis. This lack of proper curvature will cause you to appear like you are sloughing. ...Read more
Cramp fasciculation syndrome with pain ln my legs seems to getting worse. What will make it go away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your leg aches?
- Why does thyroid medication make my throat ache?
- Does jogging make your legs thinner?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does bike riding make your legs bigger?
- Does running on the treadmill make your legs smaller?
- Does walking on a treadmill make your legs bulky?
- Does the stairmaster make your legs bulky?
- Talk to a endocrinologist online for free