Doctor insights on:
Does Thyroid Cause Boils On The Skin
Boils can be caused: By staph or strep bacteria that r on the skin. May have medical condition such as diabetes or an immune deficiency that allows those germs to infect. Recurrent infxns can b due to the germs in nose or other family members' noses. May require intranasal bactroban in all family members to prevent recurrence. Correcting other medical conditions needed too. See pcp to b checked for predisposing condit. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have got very small boils on my face the tiny ones..My skin seems to become dry and dull..Please suggest me some good product which can help..
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does hepatitis cause bumps on the skin?
- Dialysis and darkened skin
- What does boils look like on the skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Marijuana use cause boils on the skin
- What are boils on the skin caused from?
- What is a boil on the skin caused from?
- Causes of boils on the skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online