Doctor insights on:
Does This Irritated 5mm Wide Mole Need Checking On By A Doctor
Yes!: Any changing mole needs checking. It could save your life. ...Read more
My mole on face is irritated before and now it has some fat granule around the mole(seen doctor and he say fine)The fat granule is grey and will fade?
Watch your moles!: Thank you for your question. Moles on the face or otherwise may become irritated, however the description of a "fat granule" is not clear to me. It is good you have had the mole evaluated by a medical practitioner but it is wise to continue to monitor the mole for any further changes. If there are any changes or irregularities it would be critical that the mole be re-evaluated. ...Read more
Is a wide excision surgery of a mole usually done in a doctors office just using lidocaine for numbing?
What is the process of having a cancerous mole checked / removed? Do doctors usually just remove it?
Yes: If you have a lot of moles it's a good idea to have a full body skin exam performed once a year or so. If you have a family history of skin cancer or personal history of skin cancer then you should be seen twice a year. If a mole looks suspicious then the doctor will usually remove it and send it to a pathologist for diagnosis. When in doubt, take it out. ...Read more
See a doctor.: A mole can be cancerous. See a doctor to check it out. ...Read more
Just noticed mole smaller than 6mm on the side of my thigh that has a darker dot on the center than the rest. Is this worrisome? Doc didn't check all.
Get the mole checked: go get the mole checked.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have an itchy mole on the back of my leg near my knee, it's also looking more pale than usual is this something to get checked out at the doctors?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean to have a bad pain on my side by my ribs?
- I have a swollen gland on the right side of my neck what does this mean
- What does that mean when have a rash by your butt check?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a wide q wave mean on ekg?
- Does removal of a rather raised mole on the face leave a large scar?
- Do i need to see a doctor for sore throat and puss on tonsils?
- How does a doctor check femoral pulses for aortic coarctation?
- Talk to a dermatologist online