Doctor insights on:
Does The Wart Acid Sold Otc Really Work In Removing Skin Tags
Yes: Salicylic acid impregnated pads can be used on skin tags. Place the pad over the skin tag for 24 hours and remove and wash. Over 1-2 weeks you should spontaneously remove the tag without pain. Do not use salicylic acid on open wounds/inflamation. Be careful of using the patches on the face or groin. ...Read more
I have skin tags in both armpits. What's a quick safe way to remove them myself at home? Would wart freeze away work? Thanks!
Wart freeze: Wart freeze would work. Also can be shaved or cut using sharp scissors after numbing with ice cubes. Tying them with a thread if they are big enough is another option. ...Read more
Is it normal to get gental warts and skin tags at the same time? 1st time for both. The warts were treated but how do I get rid of the tags?
Probably : This is an acid and may work . Be careful as this is soft tissue as opposed to something that is hard and needs more liquid to work it out. Would not recommend this but you can try it. Suggest you see a dermatologist. I ...Read more
Hard to know: Without an exam, it would be hard to tell. See your doctor for the proper exam. Both are treatable. ...Read more
I'm unsure if I have skin tags or warts. Is there a way i can send an image so you can take a look?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the product dermasil really work in removing skin tags?
- Does wart remover work on skin tags?
- Will wart remover work for skin tags
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do wart removers work on skin tags?
- Does nail polish really remove skin tags?
- Does hand sanitizer really work for warts?
- Does skin brushing really work?
- Talk to a dermatologist online