Doctor insights on:
Does The Respiratory System Help The Human Body Stay In Homeostasis
WebMD: See webmd for a thorough discussion. Not enough room in this forum. ...Read more
Hows does the cardiovascular system and the respiratory system work together to maintain homeostasis?
Beautifully: Your body uses oxygen for fuel and produces carbon dioxide as waste. These gases circulate in the blood, which is pumped by the heart to the lungs (and the rest of the body). In the lungs, oxygen you breathe in enters the blood, while carbon dioxide leaves the blood and enters the air you breathe out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unclear re question: If you are asking how to stabilize ms, and keep things from getting worse, a little advice: 1. Need potent med 2. Aerobic exercise regularly. 3. Low fat, low salt diet, supplement vitamin d 4. Symptomatic drugs for co-morbidities. 5. Stress management. 6. Join local ms society, and keep updated. ...Read more
How does the cardiovascular and respiratory system interrelate to provide for the body's energy needs?
Oxygen and CO2: Oxygen is needed for your cells to live, and when they burn calories using oxygen they generate co2. Too much co2 is toxic to the brain and it must be removed from the blood. The lungs exhale co2 (like a car's exhaust pipe), and take in oxygen with each breath, lungs transfer oxygen to red blood cells that transport it to your cells. ...Read more
No: Exercise, especially aerobic activities, increases & improves both cardiology & pulmonary system, rather than wearing them down. In fact, a recent study concluded that better fitness in middle-age was linked to less lung & colon cancer & cancer death later on (http://oncology.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=2203829). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does homeostasis do in the respiratory system?
- Respiratory system maintain homeostasis
- Homeostasis and the respiratory system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does the immune system help maintain homeostasis?
- How do nutrients help the respiratory system of the human body?
- How does blood help maintain homeostasis in the body?
- The importance of homeostasis in the human body
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free