Doctor insights on:
Does The Pill Cure Pms
My wife stopped the pill after only one month, and we had protected sex. Condom slipped but i didn't finish in her. She's not experiencing PMS symptom?
Do u still get PMS symptoms even if you're on the pill? I'm due in about 3 days and i took a pg test two weeks ago and came back neg. Do u PMS on bc?
Yes: The simple answer is that you can still have pms symptoms while on the pill...Although it is less likely. ...Read more
It is not 'normal': Most women do not suffer pms so i don't think you'd consider it 'normal' under any circumstance. Some women with painful and/or emotionally intense symptoms the week before they bleed, diagnosed with pms, will improve once they start bc pills to help better regulate the hormones. But, that may not be the whole story as there could also be a problem with neurotransmitters, like serotonin, in pms. ...Read more
Im on the pill and have been for 7 years, now my periods come whenever they want regardless of the pill cycle , and terrible pms...What to do?
Talk with your doc: When something is no longer working for you, it's time to check in with your doc. Think about a different medicine, check thyroid, figure out why your period has a mind if its own. Sometimes reasons are simple, others more concerning. What else has changed in your life: diet/caffeine/alcohol, exercise, rest, stress, type of pill, herbs/supplements, age (near menopause)? Your doc can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I started taking the pill mid-cycle, about a week before I am supposed to get my period. Will I still get PMS and how soon will I be protected?
Protection: You must complete 1 month ( an entire packet ) to be protectd. Always take you pills EXACTLY as directed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the morning after pill always work?
- Does the metronidazole antibiotic cure bv and chlamydia?
- Does the morning after pill cause ectopic pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does the morning after pill work in the body?
- Does taking vitamins with the morning after pill decrease its effectiveness?
- Does missing a period while on the pill mean i am pregnant?
- Does taking vitamins affect the contraceptive pill?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free