Doctor insights on:
Does The Person Performing A Facial Lance The Closed Comedones To Get Them Out
Depends on State: State laws vary regarding what is allowable. It is best to check with the cosmetology board in your state for an accurate and specific answer. ...Read more
Since i hit my 30s, my face has non-inflamed closed comedones. My cheeks used to feel smooth, but now they're bumpy to the touch. How do I fix this?
How do you get rid of comedone acne? This little flesh coloured bumps on surface of face only visible in certain lighting.
A tool: It is called a comedone extractor, believe it or not. Find one on the 'net. ...Read more
I have closed comedones and pimples all over my face. im a 24female. could it be hormonal? but i heard hormonal acne only appear at mouth,chin,jawline
Treat it: All acne is actually hormonal. That stuff about the jawline is dubious at best. Why not get yourself a tube of retinoic acid and apply it to your face as tolerated? This would be my choice if it's a lot of comedones. Searching for a cause of acne is almost never productive. If you're not clear in two weeks, get with your personal physician who can add antibiotic / spironolactone. ...Read more
Good skin care: routine is very important to have clear glowing skin. Use a salicylate based face wash twice a day, exfoliate regularly and use a sunblock. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy. You can also use retinoid cream for comedones once or twice a day on affected areas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Minor surgery: Usually a topical anesthetic followup by a local. Then the area is opened and the fluid within it is drained to remove some of the bacteria and decrease the inflammation. The area is dressed and usually compresses are used at home to continue the drainage. Sometimes an oral antibiotic is prescribed. Some physicians pack the wound although i no longer do this. ...Read more
For the past year both me and my husband have been getting abscesses. We have to get them lanced but they keep coming back. We don't know what to do. ?
Recurrent abcesses: You and your spouse may be exposed to bacteria in areas that you go to...gym, grocery store etc. wiping down objects with wipes, washing hands is important. Also you can try Hibiclens solution to wash your skin to remove bacteria. Try not to pick or scratch your skin as well. ...Read more
Does Accutane helps clear close comedone?2.5mths in 10mg/day. doesnt seem to help the closed comedone at all!
When i get comedone they tend to never release all the pus they close a turn brown wound or eschar what can I do to get rid and the comedone?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many years does it take to burn out the pancreas and get type 2 diabetes?
- What is the best way to get up out of a lying position after a hysterectomy?
- How to lose the bulge and get a flat stomach how long does it take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for gluten to get out of the body in children with celiac disease?
- How does the world appear to a person who has strabismus?
- How long do most people take to get out of the hospital after a hip replacement?
- Does marijuana get in the way of recovery from a closed head injury?
- How long does it take to get the results of a breast biopsy?