Doctor insights on:
Does The Past Use Of Drugs Affect Future Pregnancies
blanket statement N: Unlike allopathic medications, most homeopathic remedies do not cause persistent side effects, do not have any molecular densities to contribute to toxicity for the baby or mother, but the dose, and the frequency of dosing, requires sound judgment. If it can act effectively, the possibility of adverse reaction must be possible.... With proper supervision, generally safer. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Depends: I am assuming drugs mean medications. Medications are put into different categories depending on their affects on baby , some of which are totally safe others are contraindicated during pregnancy. So it depends which drug we are talking about. Check with your doctor or pharmacist for further information. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Rx: The favorable ones are those that have minimal harm to the fetus such as methyl-dopa. A thorough discussion with a physician is best , to discuss risks and potential harm to the child. ...Read more
Stop contractions: Terbutaline is a drug used most often to help stop the smooth muscle tightening in an asthma flare up if other meds are not working. It has been used to stop smooth muscle tightening produced by the uterus undergoing premature contractions. If you can stop the contractions, u may avoid premature birth. Before terbutaline, ethanol (IV) was used but had many undesired side effects for mom/baby. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the hcg diet affect future pregnancies?
- Abortion will affect future pregnancy
- Can having an abortion affect future pregnancies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do multiple abortions affect future pregnancies?
- Can an incomplete abortion affect on future pregnancies?
- Can using drugs as a teen have health affects on your future children?
- Can past abdominal ct affect my pregnancy?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free