Doctor insights on:
Does The Nuvaring Cause Vaginal Dryness
Vaginal dryness is the sensation that comes with a lack of the normal secretions and/or thinning of the skin in the vagina. There are many causes of vaginal dryness. It may be caused by reduced estrogen levels, infection, medications, and other things. If over the counter lubricants don't work, see your physician ...Read more
Poor lubrication : After menopause or during breastfeeding the vagina senses the loss of estrogen. The vaginal tissue becomes thin and dry. Vaginal estrogen can easily fix this. Some women experience poor lubrication. Replens is a nice over the counter product which can help with dryness. Ky jelly or astroglide can help with lubrication during sexual activity. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: There are several patient reports of vaginal dryness while taking accutane, but none of the online medical resources i consulted specifically lists "vaginal dryness" as a side effect. However, since this drug can cause dry skin, dry lips, nasal dryness leading to nosebleeds, it seems likely that vaginal dryness is one of the drug's numerous side effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does using the nuvaring while pregnant cause miscarriage?
- Does the nuvaring cause constipation or problems going to the bathroom?
- Does adderall cause vaginal dryness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a uti cause bumps or sores on the vaginal area?
- Does the flu cause low white blood cell count?
- Does the flu cause heart palpitations?
- Does the mirena cause your sex drive to go down?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free