Doctor insights on:
Does The Morning After Pill Always Work
Does the morning after pill always work after u take it the same day and what u usually see to detect it really worked??
Nothing is always: The morning after pill does not always work but it is reasonably effective. The best way to think of this is to recognize that when used within 72 hours of intercourse the morning after pill will prevent over 50% of pregnancies which otherwise might have occurred. You can tell it worked is by waiting for your period to come or by doing a pregnancy test about one week after your period was due. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Emergency contraception is the method a woman can use to avoid getting pregnant, after she has received sperm in her vagina. She takes the hormone pills, which are usually larger doses of hormones used in oral birth control pills, within a short time (days) after her sexual activity, ...Read more
Nothing is 100%: Effective. Plan b one-step ; similar emergency contraceptives can reduce your risk of pregnancy by up to 95% if used within 24 hours of sex. According to planned parenthood when Plan B is taken 48 to 72 hours after intercourse the efficacy is 61%. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the morning after pill work in the body?
- How does the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill work in the body?
- Does the morning after pill cause ectopic pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does drinking alcohol affect the morning after pill?
- Red triphasil as a morning after pill does it work
- Does canesten cream affect the morning after pill?
- How does morning after pill work?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free