Doctor insights on:
Does The Morning After Pill Always Work
Emergency contraception is the method a woman can use to avoid getting pregnant, after she has received sperm in her vagina. She takes the hormone pills, which are usually larger doses of hormones used in oral birth control pills, within a short time (days) after her sexual activity, ...Read more
Does the morning after pill always work after u take it the same day and what u usually see to detect it really worked??
Nothing is always: The morning after pill does not always work but it is reasonably effective. The best way to think of this is to recognize that when used within 72 hours of intercourse the morning after pill will prevent over 50% of pregnancies which otherwise might have occurred. You can tell it worked is by waiting for your period to come or by doing a pregnancy test about one week after your period was due. ...Read more
Check out this link.: Take care! http://m.Plannedparenthood.Org/mt/www.Plannedparenthood.Org/health-topics/emergency-contraception-morning-after-pill-4363.Asp.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Just less effectively so. You will still reap some benefit so definitely worth doing even 62 hours after the fact. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do morning after pills always work?
- How does morning after pill work?
- Red triphasil as a morning after pill does it work
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Morning after pill work
- How does the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill work in the body?
- Signs the morning after pill has worked
- If i am ovulating will morning after pill work
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free