Doctor insights on:
Does The Iud Paraguard Cause Weight Gain
In some women: Progesterone iud's can cause weight gain and also copper iud's. The best way to prevent weight gain is to eat 6 equal healthy meals with 6 servings of fresh vegetables and one apple each day, moderate exercise through the day ( try pretend jump roping for 1 minute at a time or more up to 60 minutes in 24 hours, sleep 7-8 hours, and manage stress skillfully. Added zinc might help with cu iud. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will the iud paraguard make u gain weight
- Can the paraguard iud cause endometrial lining to thicken?
- Side effects of paraguard iud
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does clomid cause weight gain?
- Does silenor cause weight gain?
- Does bulimia cause weight gain?
- Does stress cause weight gain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free