Doctor insights on:
Does The Inside Of Your Vagina Get Swollen During Pregnancy
Increase blood flow: Yes increase blood flow in pelvic structures. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What portion of penis should be inserted into vagina during intercourse to get positive chance of pregnancy?
Check with your MD: Cotren (cotrimazole ) used in vaginal fungal infections , although safe not fully tested in pregnant woman for safety , especially first trimester , no ill effects in animal studies , must check with your OB doctor before using ...Read more
NO but possible: Due to change in vaginal flora can occur , take nice baths , maintain good hygiene , speak to your OB doctor for a visit and you will be fine. ...Read more
Soap and Water: It does not sound hygienic. Doesn't warm water with soap work better at cleansing? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Inside of your vagina swollen
- Does your vagina get swollen with your pregnant?
- Why does your vagina swell during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If the inside of your vagina is swollen could this mean your pregnant
- Sore swollen vagina during pregnancy
- Swollen inside vagina
- Swollen inside the vagina
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free