Doctor insights on:
Does The Heat From A Laptop Affect Fertility
Perhaps: Excessive heat is not a good thing for eggs and sperm. However it takes a lot to heat them up and a laptop does not generate enough heat under normal circumstances to raise your core body temperature. Immersing your ovaries or your testicles in hot water can raise the temperature enough to cause harm - so jacuzzis are out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can a laptop on the lap affect female fertility or cause cancer of the ovaries? Use mine on the bus a lot.
Probably -> Heat: Research shows that laptops increase scrotal temperature. Other research shows association of heat and and poor semen, particularly motility. If you want fertility then reduce heat situations like laptop directly on lap, hot tub, sauna and hot baths. See specialist for test and counseling. Fertility is a team sport so do not forget female factors. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it really dangerous to keep your laptop on your lap for ~2 hours a day? Can this significantly reduce fertility or increase cancer risk?
My sperm count lowered after i stopped jerking off. btw. I used the laptop on my lap for some time. Do i have Fertility problem?
It shouldn't: Get hot enough to cause a burn. So no. ...Read more
Is the heat coming out of my laptop damaging to the body if I work on my laptop by placing it on my lap?
Probably not.: The heat is not damaging. However, the wireless radiation emanating from your laptop can be harmful. There have been studies linking cellphone radiation to reduced sperm counts in men, for example, who carry their cellphones in their front pants pocket. Its not too much of a stretch that wifi radiation from your laptop may not be healthy. So i would suggest working with your laptop on a desk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My thighs hurt when i put my laptop on my lap. Could this be from the heat coming out of it? Is this dangerous?
I've been using the my laptop placing it on my left thigh a lot , and lately i feel that part which is exposed to the laptop heat is numb? Is it bad?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the position a man sleeps in affect his fertility?
- How does heat affect the bounce of a squash ball?
- Does having intercourse prior to taking a pregnancy test affect the results?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does a broken bone and the immune system affect homeostasis in the body?
- How does the thyroid affect male fertility?
- Does drinking alcohol before taking a male fertility test change the result?
- How does a folic acid deficiency affect the menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free