Doctor insights on:
Does The Gastroenteritis Lead To Upper Respiratory Infection
An infection of the upper or lower respiratory tract. Upper respiratory tract infections include the common cold, laryngitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis and otitis media. Lower respiratory tract infections include bronchitis, bronchiolitis, tracheitis and pneumonia. These infections can be caused by a ...Read more
URI: Upper respiratory infection usually means a cold. Runny nose, congestion, fever, headache and cough all may be symptoms or any combination of them. Uri are viral infections and usually clear on their own with rest and liquids and tyelenol for fever and aches. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
6month old has upper respiratory infection goin on day 9 and she's worse. Could it have turned into something else?
Perhaps: A cold can last maybe 7 to 10 or 12 days but at this point she should be showing some e improvement, if she is getting worse, like fever, more irritable, not eating or sleeping it might have gone into an ear infection. So if no improvement have her seen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infection of airways: An upper respiratory infection refers to an infection that involves the lining of the breathing passages above the lungs. It usually refers to infections that involve multiple areas simultaneously such as the nose, sinus, ears, throat, voice box, or windpipe. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Upper respiratory infection is also known as Common cold. An upper respiratory infection refers to an infection that involves the lining of the breathing passages above the lungs. It usually refers to infections that involve multiple areas simultaneously such as the nose, sinus, ears, throat, ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does cereal in a baby bottle lead to upper respiratory problems?
- How long does it take a urinary tract infection to reach the kidneys?
- Can clindamycin be used to treat upper respiratory infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does getting hit in the testicles lead to cancer?
- Does dehydration lead to bladder infections and prostatitis?
- In what way does antiviral medication lead to bacterial infections
- Whose more susceptible to getting upper respiratory tract infections
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free