Doctor insights on:
Does The Flu Cause Pericarditis
You are describing pericarditis, an inflammation of the tissue sac surrounding the heart. It typically causes pain in the chest and sometimes radiates to the side of the neck and back. It can be accompanied by fever, rapid heartbeat, a characteristic "rub" heard with a stethoscope, and characteristic abnormalities on an electrocardiogram. It can be caused by a virus, ...Read more
When you get a severe case of the flu requiring hospitalization, what are the major complications that cause death? Even in healthy adults.Just curiou
Influenza vaccine: Flu shot side effects may include: slight swelling, redness or pain at vaccination site. If headache, nausea, fever or muscular pain occur they usually resolve within one to two days. You won't get the flu from a flu shot because the virus either contains inactivated virus or doesn't have virus particles in it. Severe side effects are rare. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Maybe: Orchitis is inflammation (redness, warmth, tenderness, swelling) of one or both testicles, generally caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Influenza virus (the flu) is one of the viruses that has been reported to occasionally cause orchitis as part of a generalized febrile illness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the flu cause low white blood cell count?
- Does the flu cause heart palpitations?
- Why am i having bone aches does the flu do cause bone aches?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does the flu cause acute myositis?
- Why does the flu cause body aches?
- Does the flu cause interstitial pneumonia?
- Does the flu cause acute cerebellar ataxia?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free