Doctor insights on:
Does The Flu Cause Myocarditis
When you get a severe case of the flu requiring hospitalization, what are the major complications that cause death? Even in healthy adults.Just curiou
Influenza vaccine: Flu shot side effects may include: slight swelling, redness or pain at vaccination site. If headache, nausea, fever or muscular pain occur they usually resolve within one to two days. You won't get the flu from a flu shot because the virus either contains inactivated virus or doesn't have virus particles in it. Severe side effects are rare. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Maybe: Orchitis is inflammation (redness, warmth, tenderness, swelling) of one or both testicles, generally caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Influenza virus (the flu) is one of the viruses that has been reported to occasionally cause orchitis as part of a generalized febrile illness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the flu cause low white blood cell count?
- Does the flu cause heart palpitations?
- Why am i having bone aches does the flu do cause bone aches?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does the flu cause acute myositis?
- Why does the flu cause body aches?
- Does the flu cause pericarditis?
- Does the flu cause interstitial pneumonia?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free