Doctor insights on:
Does The Flu Cause Myocarditis
The flu, otherwise known as influenza, is a viral infection of the nose and throat. Symptoms of influenza include fever, chills, runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, malaise, headaches, and coughing. Children with the flu often have nausea and vomiting as well. Some strains of the flu are preventable by getting a yearly flu ...Read more
When you get a severe case of the flu requiring hospitalization, what are the major complications that cause death? Even in healthy adults.Just curiou
Influenza vaccine: Flu shot side effects may include: slight swelling, redness or pain at vaccination site. If headache, nausea, fever or muscular pain occur they usually resolve within one to two days. You won't get the flu from a flu shot because the virus either contains inactivated virus or doesn't have virus particles in it. Severe side effects are rare. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does viral meningitis cause myocarditis?
- What is myocarditis and what causes it?
- Does the flu cause tracheobronchitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does flu cause diarrhea?
- Does the flu cause pericarditis?
- Does the flu cause dehydration?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free