Doctor insights on:
Does The Flu Cause Dehydration
My son had the flu for about two weeks! he had to get IV fluids for dehydration! now 16 days later he is still very weak! should I take him back doc?
I got the flu im assuming, started out as a cold quickly turned into a fever & dehydration,dizziness, vomiting & a really bad migraine. ?
Flu Vaccine: Hello I am sorry to hear about you coming down with the flu. I am not sure what you are asking per say but I would advise yourself that you should take annual flu shots in the future to help decrease the chances of coming down with flu. I would advise you to encourage those around you to also take a flu shot now to help improve immunization against the flu that is going round. ...Read more
When you get a severe case of the flu requiring hospitalization, what are the major complications that cause death? Even in healthy adults.Just curiou
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the flu cause low white blood cell count?
- Does the flu cause heart palpitations?
- Why am i having bone aches does the flu do cause bone aches?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does the flu cause body aches?
- Does the flu cause pericarditis?
- Does the flu cause interstitial pneumonia?
- Does the flu cause acute cerebellar ataxia?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free