Doctor insights on:
Does The Drug Provigil Cause A False Positive On A Drug Test
No: There is no evidence to conclude that. ...Read more
Unlikely: It's possible, but not likely. What medication are you referring to? ...Read more
No: I thought this was a strange question, but in researching it found out that this is claimed on some websites. However, I am quite certain that b2 does not cause a false positive on drug tests. It can make your urine bright yellow & some who drink a lot of fluids to dilute their urine before a test will sometimes take b2 so the urine looks yellow rather than clear. Will not cause false positive. ...Read more
Highly doubt it: Chia seeds are very healthy (see https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/patientinstructions/000727.htm) Searching online I saw one report of someone claiming chia seeds caused then to test positive for opiates, and saw that a colleague here states chia can cause positive tests- but she didn't give a reference. I see no other evidence or reason why chia seeds should cause a false positive test. ...Read more
Can naprelan (naproxen) or aspirin per day use cause a false positive on a drug test that includes testing for marijuana test?
Yes Naprelan (naproxen) can but: Apparently Naproxen (naprelan) can rarely cause a false positive on some marijuana screening tests. If this happens you can ask for it to be confirmed with a more specific test which will show that the positive was actually false. See http://forums.Webmd.Com/3/sub stance-abuse-exchange/forum/766/2. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
False positive?: What are you looking for? No diabetic medicines will not cause a false positive ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does xanax cause a false positive on drug test?
- Causes for false positive drug test
- Does xenical give a false positive drug test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes a false positive drug test for methamphetamine?
- Can zoloft cause a false positive drug test?
- False positive on a drug test
- Does gallstones cause false positive pregnancy test?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free