Doctor insights on:
Does Teen Pregnancy Cause Preeclampsia
You're kidding right: Teens often think it couldn't happen to them & may have a broad misunderstanding of the basics of conception, this site has frequent questions that reflect ignorance among the teens who ask if the pull out method will prevent pregnancy. Ignorance & misinformation coupled with their sense of invulnerability often lead them down this path.But it is sex that causes pregnancy, nothing else. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Same as adults...: ...And may include missed periods, bloating, nausea, fatigue, tender breasts, vaginal spotting from implantation, headaches (from the surge in hormones) and lower back pain. A simple pregnancy test can more accurately detect an early pregnancy (usually by day 7);. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: My first delivery as a medical student was from a 13yo. She did a lot better than some i've dealt with since.Sad that some go down this road so unprepaired. ...Read more
Discipline: Home and school discipline is in the past. It needs a whole new look at the decadence in our society. There is no effective commercial because the kids ignore it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does molar pregnancy cause preeclampsia?
- Does preeclampsia during previous pregnancy cause hyperthyroidism?
- Does overweight cause preeclampsia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does preeclampsia cause hemangiomas?
- Does hyperthyroidism cause preeclampsia?
- Does hypothyroidism cause preeclampsia?
- Does preeclampsia cause oligohydramnios?
- Talk to a pediatrician online