Doctor insights on:
Does Teen Pregnancy Cause Intrauterine Growth Restriction
Lupus: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Baby measured 2 days smaller on anatomy scan @ 20 weeks. How can avoid intrauterine growth restriction? Diet is not too varied but i eat healthily.
Consult with OB-GYN: Not knowing more about you it's very important that you talk about this finding with your ob-gyn for the sake of your baby and your emotional state of mind. You only want the best for this baby and your want to do everything to insure a healthy child is born. ...Read more
You're kidding right: Teens often think it couldn't happen to them & may have a broad misunderstanding of the basics of conception, this site has frequent questions that reflect ignorance among the teens who ask if the pull out method will prevent pregnancy. Ignorance & misinformation coupled with their sense of invulnerability often lead them down this path.But it is sex that causes pregnancy, nothing else. ...Read more
Teen pregnancy? I'm actruly 15 and I may be pregnant i'm looking for help, and info and I do not know what should I do here in sudbury thank you
Ignoring the Facts: The Office of Adolescent Health, part of US Dept of Health & Human Services, has gr8 website devoted 2 facts on teen health, incl reproductive health. Some facts reported: (a) States that teach kids only 2 abstain from sex have highest rates of teen pregnancies. (b) Abt 50% of all STDs diagnosed each yr R in teens! http://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/adolescent-health-topics/reproductive-health/index.html ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a lot of unprotected sex with one person. I'm scared I was gonna ask how safe abortion is and facts about it. Or teen pregnancy risk?
NO: The statistics are frightening since there are more babies born out of wedlock than in marriage. It is serious business and never "fun". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does hypertension in previous pregnancies cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does alcohol intake during pregnancy cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does placental insufficiency cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does fetal karyotype cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does antiphospholipid syndrome cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does cocaine use cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does hyperthyroidism cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Talk to a pediatrician online