Doctor insights on:
Does Teen Pregnancy Cause Intrauterine Growth Restriction
Lupus: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Baby measured 2 days smaller on anatomy scan @ 20 weeks. How can avoid intrauterine growth restriction? Diet is not too varied but i eat healthily.
Consult with OB-GYN: Not knowing more about you it's very important that you talk about this finding with your ob-gyn for the sake of your baby and your emotional state of mind. You only want the best for this baby and your want to do everything to insure a healthy child is born. ...Read more
You're kidding right: Teens often think it couldn't happen to them & may have a broad misunderstanding of the basics of conception, this site has frequent questions that reflect ignorance among the teens who ask if the pull out method will prevent pregnancy. Ignorance & misinformation coupled with their sense of invulnerability often lead them down this path.But it is sex that causes pregnancy, nothing else. ...Read more
Same as adults...: ...And may include missed periods, bloating, nausea, fatigue, tender breasts, vaginal spotting from implantation, headaches (from the surge in hormones) and lower back pain. A simple pregnancy test can more accurately detect an early pregnancy (usually by day 7);. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Amen!: Many many options. Just say no!Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does alcohol intake during pregnancy cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does hypertension in previous pregnancies cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does hypothyroidism cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does connective tissue disorder cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does fibroids cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does congenital toxoplasmosis in fetus cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does smoking cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Talk to a pediatrician online