Doctor insights on:
Does Tea Tree Oil Get Rid Of Scabies Or Body Lice What About Bo
Body lice (pediculus humanus corporis) are similar to head lice. These are tiny parasitic insects live on the clothes and can often be seen at the seams. They feed on the blood of the host, and can spread certain infections. Generally these are found in the homeless or those who are ...Read more
How do you use tea tree oil to treat head lice? Do you put it on the scalp, add it to the shampoo?
Tea Tree Oil: Although tea tree oil is generally considered safer than other treatments for head lice, caution should still be employed when using it. While very few people have a sensitivity or allergy specific to tea tree oil, it is not impossible. If irritation occurs, stop use immediately. Usually safe for skin, tea tree oil is toxic when consumed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How do I properly use permethrin cream rinse 5% 60 MG to kill lice? Can I wash my hair with shampoo after I rinse it? Should I add tea tree oil to it?
Follow directions: it sounds like you are using Elimite (permethrin). Use as shampoo and leave on for the recommended time period and then rinse and repeat 7-9 days later. Do not use other shampoos. Anyone suspected of having lice should be treated at the same time. There are weaker solutions for children and babies. Wash all clothing and bed linen in hot water. All the best. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does tea tree oil get rid of spots?
- Does tea tree oil get rid of pimples?
- Does tea tree oil get rid of warts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does tea tree oil get rid of scars?
- Does tea tree oil shampoo prevent lice?
- Does tea tree oil kill lice eggs?
- Does tea tree oil kill lice?
- Talk to a dermatologist online