Doctor insights on:
Does Taking Garlic Really Work Against Parasites
I've got garlic stuck up my anus from trying to kill parasites is it dangerous? Will it naturally pass or should I be worried?
See a doctor...: The garlic should pass without any adverse sequelae. You need to see your doctor for proper evaluation of your condition. Good luck! ...Read more
I have what looks like small nuts or minced garlic in my stool daily. Pieces are hard. Normal BM always. Tested negative 6 months ago for parasites.
Hmmm....: This is usually used to induce vomiting in cases of accidental/overingestions of medications to purge the stomach. It may have an benefit with parasite treatments; but it is not the standard of care. Please consult your doctor before you start playing one! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely: Before picking a treatment, you need a firm diagnosis. There are many good treatments for intestinal parasites but they differ depending on the specific parasite. I do not believe you will derive any benefit from black walnut for general 'parasites'. Be careful whom you trust with your cash, especially when health claims are made. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does taking wormseed really work against parasites?
- Does taking goldenseal really work against parasites?
- Pumpkin seeds and parasites
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does taking grapefruit seed extract really work against parasites?
- Does taking activated charcoal really work against parasites?
- How might zinc work against a parasite infection?
- Does triphala work against cancer?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free