Doctor insights on:
Does Taking Garlic Really Work Against Parasites
Parasites require other living organisms for their own survival. Human parasites need substances from our bodies for survival and cannot live without contact with humans and sometimes other organisms.. They may live in the blood stream, organs. Under the skin or nails, etc. Some parasites live in our pets, in insects, on plants, etc., but none live independent of whatever ...Read more
I've got garlic stuck up my anus from trying to kill parasites is it dangerous? Will it naturally pass or should I be worried?
See a doctor...: The garlic should pass without any adverse sequelae. You need to see your doctor for proper evaluation of your condition. Good luck! ...Read more
Hmmm....: This is usually used to induce vomiting in cases of accidental/overingestions of medications to purge the stomach. It may have an benefit with parasite treatments; but it is not the standard of care. Please consult your doctor before you start playing one! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely: Before picking a treatment, you need a firm diagnosis. There are many good treatments for intestinal parasites but they differ depending on the specific parasite. I do not believe you will derive any benefit from black walnut for general 'parasites'. Be careful whom you trust with your cash, especially when health claims are made. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does taking activated charcoal really work against parasites?
- Does taking grapefruit seed extract really work against parasites?
- Does taking goldenseal really work against parasites?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pumpkin seeds and parasites
- Does taking wormseed really work against parasites?
- Does abreva really work?
- How long after you stop taking antibiotics does birth control work?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free