Doctor insights on:
Does Syphilis Cause Macrosomia
Anyone: It is possible for anyone who is sexually active to contract syphilis and to pass it on to other sexual partners. There is no particular "type" of person who has syphilis. This is why it is important to practice safe sex and to know the infection status of your potential partners before sexual contact. ...Read more
Many symptoms: You get syphilis through unsafe sex. It can cause a painless ulcer on your genitals. But it can also cause a rash, fever, large lymph nodes, many other symptoms. It can also lead to other more serious complications. If you think you may have a sti, get tested! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does macrosomia cause hypoglycemia in baby?
- Does syphilis cause congenital abnormalities?
- Does macrosomia cause obstruction of labor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hiv positive cause syphilis?
- Does syphilis cause pregnancy loss?
- Does polyhydramnios cause macrosomia?
- Does macrosomia cause congenital abnormalities?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free