Doctor insights on:
Does Sunburn Cause Overheated
Yes: This is called actinic damage. It can be treated in a number of ways. Consult an experienced plastic surgeon in your area for advice on how. ...Read more
Sunburn Itching: Keep sunburn cool w moist cool/cold compresses. Avoid alcohol containing products. Break off pieces of aloe vera plant ; apply sap to skin. Consider non-steroidal anti-inflammatory meds to reduce pain. Don’t yank off peeling skin or burst blisters. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) can help with itching. ...Read more
Probably Heat: Sunburn doesn't generally cause systemic symptoms. That being said, sunburn commonly occurs along with dehydration or heat illness (heat exhaustion or heat stroke), which are much more likely to be the cause of dizziness or nausea. Rest somewhere cool and be sure to increase your fluid intake with electrolyte (Sports) drinks. If not improving see a doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does obesity cause overheated?
- Does overweight cause overheated?
- Sunburn overheated
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does overheated cause pregnancy loss?
- Does overheating cause harm to baby?
- Does sunburn cause itching?
- Does sunburn cause fever?
- Talk to a dermatologist online