Doctor insights on:
Does Split Pea Soup Cause Gas
Indeed it can: Stress, the nonspecific set of reactions to what your brain perceives as a threat or a demand, causes alterations in blood flow, directing it away from the digestive organs. This disrupts digestion. In addition, there is often tension and spasmodic contraction of the large bowel, and even some inflammation that can occur. These and other effects can change the bacterial processes and result in gas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do peas cause gas?
- The nutritional value of split peas
- Green pea soup
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Yellow split peas health benefits
- Yellow vs green split peas
- The nutritional value of yellow split peas
- Does split ends cause hair loss?
- Yellow split pea soup