Doctor insights on:
Does Snail Gel Work For Blemishes And Marks On Your Skin
See Facebook post: Your timing is good. This is a post on facebook.Com/drkulick that should answer your question https://www.Facebook.Com/drkulick/posts/10151614590786175. ...Read more
Left nostril i have a cut where the skin is seperated quiet a bit i get very dry nose at work started using nose gel which helps but cut not healing?
I have a small wound on the bottom of my foot that will not heal.It looks a lot better after not wearing shoes or socks after a day wearing work boots with gel inserts the wound appears to have opened up a little and the skin around it appears whitish and
Does benzoyl peroxide cream or gel help with uneven skin tone caused from sun & blemishes caused from pimples? Help
Retin A (tretinoin) poss better: Benzoyl peroxide can be a useful agent for the treatment of acne, but probably doesn't really help pigmentation caused by acne or other causes. Retinoids (trentinoin, retin a, (tretinoin) retinol, etc) can help reduce pore blockage as well as reduce pigmentation caused by acne and sun damage. Other tx can be helpful. Consult with your dermatologist in order to learn what options might be most useful to you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does testim gel work?
- I have a skin with lot of pimples and blackspots will celltone snail gel remove them
- Does placentrex gel or placentrex v gel work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does clindamycin phosphate gel work?
- Does mederma stretch mark work?
- Does mederma for stretch marks work?
- Does sure gel work for drug tests?
- Talk to a dermatologist online