Doctor insights on:
Does Snail Gel Work For Blemishes And Marks On Your Skin
See Facebook post: Your timing is good. This is a post on facebook.Com/drkulick that should answer your question https://www.Facebook.Com/drkulick/posts/10151614590786175. ...Read more
Left nostril i have a cut where the skin is seperated quiet a bit i get very dry nose at work started using nose gel which helps but cut not healing?
Does benzoyl peroxide cream or gel help with uneven skin tone caused from sun & blemishes caused from pimples? Help
Retin A poss better: Benzoyl peroxide can be a useful agent for the treatment of acne, but probably doesn't really help pigmentation caused by acne or other causes. Retinoids (trentinoin, retin a, retinol, etc) can help reduce pore blockage as well as reduce pigmentation caused by acne and sun damage. Other tx can be helpful. Consult with your dermatologist in order to learn what options might be most useful to you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will femcinol a gel is effective for pimple marks removal? will this effect skin texture or moisture? I apply it only night.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does lupus cause you to get rashes and sores on your skin?
- Stretch marks on my back and skin getting scratchy for no reason why
- Does selsun blue shampoo work for skin fungi?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you pee blood and your not on your period?
- How can you get rid of burn marks on your skin?
- How long does it take for a cold sore on your lip to develop?
- What does black spots on your skin mean?
- Talk to a dermatologist online