Doctor insights on:
Does Small Nipples Cause Lactation Problems
Can mild increase in prolactin cause tender breast especially before menstruation? Can it cause obesity?
What does the pituitary gland affect and can it cause bleeding nipples seizures and cause low thyroid?
A whole lot: The pituitary gland secrets many different hormones that affect the adrenal glands, thyroid gland, ovaries/testes, milk production in the breast, growth, and thirst. It shouldn't cause bloody breast discharge. However, it can cause milky or clear breast/nipple discharge, hypothyroidism and seizures. You should see your doctor immediately if you having these symptoms. ...Read more
Seems uncomfortable: Other than being uncomfortable it will not cause any health risks. ...Read more
No: There is no scientific evidence that dietary soy food (milk, tofu, ect...) is linked to the development of breast cancer in women or men. And it does not cause lumps in men's breasts. If a man has a lump in his breast, he should immediately go see his doctor for an assessment. Breast cancer does develop in men, albeit much less common than in women. ...Read more
No: A fibroadenoma is a solid benign mass. It can increase in size or become more sensitive/painful during pregnancy due to the increased hormone exposure. If the fibroadenoma is larger, meaning over 2 cm, it could be compressing/blocking a nearby duct but the mass itself does not produce fluid and result in nipple discharge. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lactation problems small nipples
- Does sore nipples cause lactation problems?
- Does inverted nipples cause lactation problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lactation problems nipple confusion
- Does mastitis cause lactation problems?
- Does breast implants cause lactation problems?
- Cause of lactation problems
- Talk to a pediatrician online