Doctor insights on:
Does Slapped Cheek Rash Appear Like Measles Rash
7yo has rashes on both upper arms. Raised red bumps. Itchy. Doesn't look like hives. Allergic reaction?
Skin rash: The differential is very large. Could be sun exposure. Could be contact dermatitis. I would follow up with your family physician or dermatologist and give a more detailed rendering. When did it happen? Was the child taking any medication at the time? Any travel history? Use of new detergents or change in clothes? Have a great day. ...Read more
See the picture: Chicken pox starts on face, scalp, or trunk as papules (raised bump) and vesicles (small blister). In full-blown case, papules, vesicles and pustules (vesicle containing cloudy fluid) can be seen at the same time. ...Read more
Rash: Although most childhood rashes are not serious, any rash that causes pain could be concerning. Chicken pox is not known to cause pain. Nor does it typically localize to one area of the body. However, shingles, which is caused by the same virus as chicken pox, can do these things. An examination by your doctor is warranted so the appropriate course of treatment can be started. ...Read more
11 mo. Baby has a rash on his nose, cheeks, and above his lip. Like tiny red pimples, but not really raised. No rash anywhere else, what could it be?
Red speckled rash only on arms and legs. Not itchy or painful. Looks exactly like chicken pox, however, I've already had pox as a child.
Red, sandpapery….: …rash generally on the trunk and sometimes in the creases of arms or legs. It is very fine and feels rough to the touch. May be caused by a strep infection in the throat or elsewhere in the body.. Should always see a doctor ASAP if you have a rash like this. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cheek rash that looks like child was slapped
- Remedies for slapped cheek rash
- Eczema slapped cheek rash
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is slapped cheek rash?
- How long does slapped cheek rash associated with food allergies last?
- How long does slapped cheek rash associated with eczema last?
- How long does slapped cheek rash associated with fifth disease last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free