Doctor insights on:
Does Sitting Too Close Too The Desktop Screen Make People Cross Eyed
Examples are: colonoscopy for colon polyp or cancer; mammograms for breast lesions or cancer; psa a blood test that could indicate enlargement of cancerous prostate tissue; blood sugar or hemoglobin a!c for diabetes. Many think that scanning the whole body will pick up a cancer--in all likelihood, it will not. There also is no good blood test, yet, ...Read more
Cross eyed people: There is no set answer. Much depends on if its congenital or acquired. Then there is the age of presentation abd family history/ there can be a "lazy" eye or malformed eye or cataract or glaucoma. Ou need to be evaluated by an ophthslmologist who is experienced in these areas or one who is a "strabismus" subspecialist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it possible for a normal person to make themselves be cross eyed forever? Or just if you're born woth it?
Confusing question: Eye muscle balance issues can be present early or develop later. I am not aware that anyone can "make themselves cross-eyed". The brain points the 2 eyes at the same object by design, and gains depth perception. If one eye is damaged,weaker, or the eye muscles don't work right, the brain gets a distorted image and may turn one off. Once off, it may cross. ...Read more
Surgery: Crossed eyes are difficult to mask without dark glasses or surgical correction. Those with mildly crossed eyes can wear glasses that have prisms to force the crossed eye to look straight. Moderate to severe crossing requires surgical correction in youth; in adults with longstanding crossed eyes, surgery can be performed to improve the cosmetic appearance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can sitting too close too the laptop or television make people cross eyed?
- Will looking at the computer too much make you see eye floaters
- Why does drinking soda too fast make the stomach uncomfortable?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does too much protein in the blood mean?
- Does too much vitamin c make you tired?
- Does taking too much vitamin b make your hair fall out?
- Does too much olive oil make you sick?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free