Doctor insights on:
Does Sex Give You Gas
I had sex at 12 th day of my cycle. Now i keep giving out gases. Is that a symptom of pregnancy? However I do not have sore or tender breast
Take the test: If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. ...Read more
Gas: Peanuts like beans, belong to the legume family, which can produce gas in some people. Other nuts, to my knowledge, do not since they are not legumes. Beano contains an enzyme that dels with the component of peanuts & beans that causes the gas; take before eating them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Environmental tests: The first step is some environmental testing to see what sorts of fumes are present at your workplace. It is your employer's duty to ensure that your work environment is safe. You also need to make sure that the problems you're having are indeed related to your work environment and not something else, especially not something you're taking there yourself. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does flax seed give you gas?
- Does fish oil give you gas?
- Does vitamin d give you gas?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does soy milk give you gas?
- Why does everything you eat give you gas?
- Does coconut water give you gas?
- Does bilateral cryptorchidism give you different sex drive?
- Does metamucil give you gas?