Doctor insights on:
Does Scoliosis Have Anything To Do With Me Being Short And Having A Short Neck
2010 lumbar xray scoliosis an sclerosis of facet joints a MRI in 01an06 of neck hern/buldg disc min pressure on spinal cord, what test show nerve dam?
3: Physical exam, ssep and emgncv.Get a more detailed answer ›
Abnormal curvature of the spine is a symptom in which a person's spine has sideways curvature (either to the left or to the right), or has too little or too much curvature in the front-back direction. Normal front-back spine curvatures exist in the neck, the chest, the lower back, ...Read more
I am 4'7 and i was born with scoliosis. Does having scoliosis have anything to do with me being short and having a short neck?
Possibly: There are some cases of scoliosis that are associated with other musculoskeletal disorders. Klippel-feil syndrome, for example, is a condition in which patients have a partially fused, short neck and 60percent of them also have an associated scoliosis. Consider being seen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The length of ones: Neck does not determine if a person is obese or not. ...Read more
Clothing: Talk to clothing consultant in one of the higher end stores. You may get good information simply off the internet. ...Read more
What to do if I have a really short neck and it's been bothering me for a while. Is there any way to lengthen it?
No: there is really no way to "lengthen" the neck in a skeletally mature adult. Even when we use traction, the minimal lengthening of the neck that occurs is not long standing. If you are having a lot of pain with it, the bigger question is to more precisely determine where the pain is coming form, as having a short neck is not in and of itself usually associated with pain. consider being seen. ...Read more
No: Medicine can't change this. I doubt surgery could correct this, and even if it could, it might be much more of an undertaking then you want! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does narcissism and schizophrenia have anything to do with each other?
- Can you tell me what is astigmatism does it have anything to do with glaucoma?
- Does my being over weight have anything to do with my thyroid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have chest pain after running for a short period of time?
- Does my hand shaking have anything to do with my nervous system?
- Does the heart have anything to do with the muscular system?
- Does acetylcholine have anything to do with how vision works?
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free