Doctor insights on:
Does Saturated Fat Cause Insulin Spikes
Sat fat: Read this: http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/saturated_fat.Get a more detailed answer ›
How does a diet rich in saturated fat contribute to the development of cardiovascular disease? What does the fat do?
This is not true: Dietary saturated fats & dietary choleseterol do not cause heart disease. Studies consistently show that saturated fats raise HDL (the good cholesterol). Sugars & excess carbs on the other hand, particularly high frutose corn syrup raise triglycerides, contribute to Insulin resistance & eventually cause full blown diabetes, high blood pressure & heart disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If saturated fats are a concern, why does an all plant based diet not warn about all the saturated fat in nuts and seeds?
Yes: Yes in comparison to trans or unsaturated fat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does weight loss or fat burner pills cause medical problems?
- Does cerelac cause fats for adults?
- Does whey protein have saturated fat in it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does pizza crust have cholesterol or saturated fat?
- Does intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy cause fat soluble vitamin deficiency?
- Does eating bananas cause belly fat?
- Does oatmeal spike insulin?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free