Doctor insights on:
Does Saffron With Milk Really Increase The Complexion Of The Baby In The Womb
Nothing: It is genetic. If anyone posing as a health care provider has offered you some pill, food, or potion to cause your unborn child to have a lighter skin (or whatever), you should contact your local district attorney. I hope you'll love your baby, yourself & your baby's father totally without regard to skin color, just as the world is moving toward colorblindness. ...Read more
41 yrs old lining of womb removed two years ago i'm now spotting feeling as if i'm taking a period (pains) left breast has brown milk ? On self exam
Breast/womb dysfunct: Either of these issues can be quite serious and should be evaluated by your gyn immediately. ...Read more
Multiple.: Adverse events were observed in animal studies. Tramadol has been shown to cross the human placenta when administered during labor. Postmarketing reports following tramadol use during pregnancy include neonatal seizures, withdrawal syndrome, fetal death, and stillbirth. Not recommended for use during labor and delivery. Enters breast milk/not recommended. ...Read more
Not very: Imagine that you are snorkeling under water. Do you notice how muffled all of the sounds are from even a nearby motorboat? Same for the baby, who is under water, so to speak, and also has less developed hearing sensitivity. Most sounds outside your body would be very diminished in the intrauterine environment. ...Read more
Thinking normal: No. But, many women will swear that talking to the fetus is beneficial and part of becoming a mother. ...Read more
Embryology: Search for a textbook of embryology.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does an unborn baby breathe in the womb?
- How fast does a baby grow in the womb?
- How to determine the sex of a baby in the womb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does a baby get oxygen in the womb?
- Is an active baby in the womb a good sign of a healthy weigjt gain for bby?
- What does a baby heartbeat sound like in the womb?
- Does a dent in the chest of my child mean that someone hit him really hard there?
- Talk to a pediatrician online