Doctor insights on:
Does Rodex Forte Help You Lose Weight
Weight loss meds: I'd avoid relying on "natural" weight loss supplements that you get without prescription. Qsymia is a new pill that's a combo of 2 older meds - topamax and phentermine. Qsymia can cause birth defects so we use extreme caution with women. Belviq (lorcaserin) is another new one. However, whether they're good for situation, depends on your current bmi and co-existing conditions (diabetes, high blood pressure). ...Read more
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
Maybe, maybe not: Drinking coffee (choose a coffee drink with no sugar or fat, and little caffeine) can help with weight loss if it is substituting for drinks that contain more calories. Drinking coffee, tea, or water before a meal can also fill up the stomach somewhat, and make a person satisfied with a smaller meal. If substituting coffee for non-fat milk, one would need another source for vitamin d and calcium. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does rodex forte do for you?
- How much wieght can you lose on rodex?
- Does brown seaweed help you lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does juicing help you lose weight?
- Does an exercise bike help you lose weight?
- Does laxative tea help you lose weight?
- Does ginger root help you lose weight?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free