Doctor insights on:
Does Red Wine Cause Constipation
Dr. Eric Kaplan Dr. Kaplan
1 doctor agreed:
Can red wine trigger a migraine? Is it possible for red wine to trigger migraines more than white wine? What would be the cause of this?
Yes: The sulfites in the wine may be a trigger for some people. ...Read more
Does red wine cause migraines? I get migraines about once a month and have noticed that i've gotten a migraine twice after drinking red wine the night before. Could this be why i'm getting the migraine?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does red wine cause dark stools?
- Does red wine cause diarrhea?
- Does wine cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does red wine cause high triglycerides?
- Does red wine relieve constipation?
- Does red wine cause gout?
- Does red wine cause heartburn?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online
People also viewed