Doctor insights on:
Does Red Bull Raise Your Blood Pressure
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Yes it can: Weight gain can absolutely increaase your blood pressure. I recommend regular exercise (which can decrease your blood pressure even when you dont loose weight), and a healthy diet. Also sodium (salt) can increase your blood pressure , so i recommend taing in < 1500mg a day if you have high blood pressure. ...Read more
Better therapy: Better, more effective, less toxic and more convenient treatment. ...Read more
I have hi-blood pressure I was just diagnosed with gout. I take atenolol 50mg, enalapril 2.5 mg, and indapamide 50mg. Indapamide raised my uric.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does red bull effect your blood pressure and pulse?
- Does red bull thin your blood?
- Does red wine raise blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does red grapefruit raise your blood sugar?
- Does percocet raise or lower your blood pressure?
- Does aspirin raise your blood pressure?
- Does beer raise your blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online