Doctor insights on:
Does Rectal Bleeding Signify A Serious Complication
Yes: A lot depends on your age. In children it can be a malformation of the intestine called a meckel's. This is easy to treat and diagnose. The diagnosis spectrum can be superficial as in hemmorhoid to internal such as indicator for cancer. Either way tests can be run to det. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rectal bleeding: Rectal bleeding is often due to hemorrhoids. However, there are other causes that are very serious including cancer. In general, rectal bleeding should be discussed with your doctor and perhaps be consulted for a colonoscopy, especially if you are near the age of 50. http://www.laendo.net/english/gastrointestinal-bleeding. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Rectal bleeding serious? i had it twice after wiping the first time you could berly see blood and is tiny amount. no pain or itchy, sometimes i force.
Rectal bleeding and pain, used hemmoriod medicine and works for 2 weeks but comes back. . Could there be something more serious wrong with me?
Does blood in the feces is a serious problem? My friend had a rectal bleeding for the few 4 days in a soft feces without any pain.
Could be serious: Blood in the stool should never be ignored. While it is most likely from hemorrhoids if she is the same age as you, there are other causes that are more serious, such as colitis, stomach irritation, infection, and even cancer or lymphoma. I recommend she have it looked by a doctor, since it has been persistent for 4 days. ...Read more
Well...: Please see your Dr. As soon as possible. This is not normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over time does struggling to have a bowel movement cause rectal bleeding
- How long does bleeding last after a medical abortion?
- Is persistent vaginal or rectal bleeding a sign of cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Wat does it mean when a girl vagina is bleeding beyond her period
- Is rectal bleeding normal after a colonoscopy?
- Does phentermine cause rectal bleeding?
- How does a man get an anal or rectal prolapse not gay?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free